BAC is calculated for the following events:
|Start||Time of alcohol drinking. No alcohol in blood. Initiation of the absorption of alcohol in the blood.|
|Maximum||Alcohol absorption process is completed. The blood contains the maximum amount of alcohol. The beginning of alcohol withdraw.|
|Zero||Time when alcohol completely removed from the body.|
|User||Time when the blood alcohol content is equal to the level set by the user. Default - 0.3 ppm|
|Current||Current amount of alcohol in blood|
Сalculation is conducted for specific person parameters: weight and sex. You can set it up on the screen for personal settings, which can be reached by pressing the "Personal Settings" button in the main menu.
On the personal settings you can enter the weight in kilograms and choose the sex of the person for which the calculation is carried out. Also, on this screen you can enter a custom-alcohol level for which you want calculated the time.
Personal settings are saved between runs of the program.
To calculate the time and level of alcohol in the blood you must provide the following information:
- Number of alcohol consumed in milliliters
- The percentage of alcohol in a drink
- Time of alcohol drinking
Click "Calculate" button after all informaion is provided. Separate screen will show the results of calculations.
|0.0 - 0.3||No Alcohol|
|0.3 - 0.5||A slight influence of alcohol|
|0.5 - 1.5||Light degree of intoxication|
|1.5 - 2.5||Intoxication moderate|
|2.5 - 3.0||Strong intoxication|
|3.0 - 5.0||Heavy alcohol poisoning|
|5.0||Probably you're dead :)|
Calculations are performed for the averaged absorption of alcohol over time, so the results of the calculations may differ from reality.
The calculations are performed at your own risk. The calculation results can not be served as evidence in court, as a basis of any judgements. Also it could not replace laboratory results of ethanol concentration in blood and urine.
The creators and developers of this program take no responsibility for the results of calculations and any consequences.
Do not drink and drive!
- Widmark's formula is used for calculations
- Calculations for people with weigh less than 40 kg are not made. Calculation is performed for the following range of alcohol consumed: 10 ml - 5000 ml.
- Maximum BAC is being reached in 30 minutes after drinking
- The content in the body "endogenous" alcohol (the natural rate) is in the range 0.008 - 0.4 ppm. Detection of blood alcohol concentration below 0.3 ppm can not reliably indicate an alcohol
- Note that this calculation is made taking into account the average absorption of alcohol. This calculator is not designed to calculate several glasses of alcohol for some time. Also, the use of alcoholic beverages after meals (especially fat) leads to slower absorption of alcohol and as a consequence also softer its effects on the body.
- Licence: Free